Standard pay as you go rates
Here are the most popular national bundles offering the best mix of calls and texts
How does the Lycamobile SIM card work?
At Lycamobile we want our customers to have the freedom to choose the service they want, when they want them. Our Pay-As-You-Go SIM cards are designed with your freedom in mind.
– No costly subscriptions are required
– No fixed monthly costs
– No commitments
Simply put the SIM card in any unlocked phone top-up your credit and you are ready to go.
To get started:
– Activate the SIM card by inserting into your unlocked handset and turning on the phone.
– Buy Lycamobile credit or a bundle from your Lycamobile retailer or online.
– The Lycamobile SIM card will provide a full service for 90 days (starting from the date of the last
purchased credit or bundle).
– After 90 days you will continue to be able to receive calls for another 30 days.
– If the SIM card is not used or topped-up for a total of 120 days the SIM card will be deactivated and the
number will be recycled.
Q. Are there any monthly payments required?
A. No. There are no monthly payments required, you choose the products or services you wish to buy without any obligation to renew.
Select roaming country
Select the country you want to call from the roaming country
Prior going abroad and using Roaming services, make sure to activate the SIM card in Ukraine and TOP UP!
Rates and use of the Lycamobile Services are further subject to the Terms and Conditions
What is EU Roaming logo and which countries are included?
EU Roaming logo represents packages, that include data or/and calls, which can be used in certain countries. Country list:
EU ROAMING Countries
|Slovenia||Spain||Sweden||Ukraine||United Kingdom||Norway, Switzerland|